Lucas Chow, CEO and Director of MediaCorp Pte Ltd. announced his resignation to the company’s staff today. Mr Chow, who has held the top job at Singapore’s state broadcaster since 2005, is expected to leave on 31 July 2011. Mr Teo Ming Kian, MediaCorp Chairman, said a committee has been established to consider a successor from both outside and within the company. Mr Chow said he plans to join another company which is in a different line of business. Before joining MediaCorp he was Chief Executive Officer of SingTel Mobile Division. More details as they come to hand.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020