So You Think You Can Dance tops rating chart in Singapore & Malaysia
Singapore – So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 is the top program on international channels during its premiering timeslot (Monday 9pm-11pm), delivering high ratings among 4+ and PMEB viewers in Singapore and Malaysia. In Singapore, cable PMEB rating ranks #1 among all cable channels (including non-English channels such as VVDrama, Sun TV); cable 4+ ratings is 71% higher than the next closest competitor; and cable PMEB ratings is close to five times higher than the next closest competitor. In Malaysia, the show is the #1 rated English program for the timeslot among 4+ and PMEB. It also achieved a good margin over next closest competitor, at 33% higher amongst PMEB viewers, and a 122% higher amongst 4+.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020