Tim Mutimer joins BBC Worldwide as SVP EMEA, Global TV Sales
London – BBC Worldwide has appointed Tim Mutimer to the newly created role of senior vice president, Global TV Sales for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). To join BBC Worldwide in summer, Mutimer will report to Steve Macallister, MD Global TV Sales, BBC Worldwide, to be responsible for Global TV Sales business for all rights windows in the EMEA region, including TV, digital platforms and DVD. He will also oversee the EMEA sales force of 65 staff with bases in London, Paris and Cologne. Mutimer joins recent appointments Joyce Yeung, SVP Asia, and Paul Telegdy, EVP Americas to expand the Global TV Sales’ senior team in its new growth phase. Mutimer will join from Granada International where he has served for eight years and is currently director of sales for its global sales business. He has also held international TV and publishing sales roles with Scottish Media Group International and Routledge.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020