Cannes – Harry E. Sloan, chairman & CEO, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (MGM), will deliver a keynote speech in the two-day entertainment summit to open the inaugural AMAZIA, Asia’s entertainment content market, set to be held November 18-20, 2008 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Sloan’s is the first confirmed keynote for the AMAZIA Entertainment Summit to run from November 17-18, 2008, which will feature leaders from Asian and international markets including China, India, Japan, Korea, Australia, South East Asia, US and Europe. Web 2.0, mobile, film, music and TV players will also be in attendance to discuss the future of media and digital distribution trends in Asian and world markets. The summit will also explore new digital lifestyles and entertainment models including advertising, regulation and creative disruption via case studies. Organized by Paris-based Reed MIDEM, AMAZIA is a business-to-business exhibition, conference and networking event in Asia focusing on the creation and distribution of TV, music and gaming content across all delivery platforms. MGM along with 160 companies will exhibit at AMAZIA.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020