Cannes – FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) has picked up international distribution rights to She’s Got The Look, TV Land’s forthcoming model talent search series and is offering the reality show at MIPTV. To premiere on TV Land in the US on June 4, 2008, She’s Got The Look is a six-episode series featuring women aged 35 and above in a talent search contest to highlight qualities including sophistication, beauty and confidence. To be hosted by supermodel Kim Alexis, the series is being made in partnership with Wilhelmina Models, Inc. from which the winner will receive a modeling contract as well as a fashion spread in SELF Magazine. Supermodel Beverly Johnson, celebrity stylist Robert Verdi and Wilhelmina president Sean Patterson are judges on the series which is executive produced by Allison Grodner.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,208 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020