THE numbers are certainly impressive, with the potential market for mobile TV put at 460 million by 2011 – based on the countries that have deployed a mobile network and a digital TV network. By the end of 2006, however, according to ABI Research, the total number of subscribers stood at about 1.5 million.
Ad – Before Content
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’
- Ferly and Wild Child Animation attach leading comedians to ‘Butthole Biscuits’
- DCD Rights sees factual series go global
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand