London / Mumbai – NDS acquired 100% of the share capital of Jungo Ltd, residential gateway software provider, for up to US$107.5 million cash,including $17 million of earnout payment, contingent on achieving fiscaltargets for the 12 months following the deal’s completion next March.
NDS has also opened a sales and support operation in Mumbai following ts five-year R&D operations in Bangalore. Dr. Abe Peled, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NDS Group, said the Mumbai office recognized the readiness of the Indian market for wide-scale deployment of digital payTV. NDS’s end-to-end systems currently support the Tata Sky DTH service, Hathway Cable and Datacom digital cable TV operations in India.
NDS buys Jungo Ltd; opens Mumbai office
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,910 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020