TVB Anywhere collaborate with ZEASN, to bring classic TVB dramas and programs on the global stage
ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, announced that TVBAnywhere+ is now available on tens of millions of ZEASN enabled smart devices in 15 countries or regions around the globe. The app is the result of the newly signed collaboration between ZEASN and TVB Anywhere Ltd. TVB Anywhere is TVB’s official over-the-top (OTT) service, offering an enormous archive of classic and latest TVB programs for overseas audiences. This collaboration further expands TVB Anywhere’s streaming footprints on the big screen, while allowing ZEASN to continue to refresh and curate high-quality content catalog of Whale Eco.
“We are so thrilled that TVB Anywhere selects ZEASN as their newest distribution partner. It’s significant to introduce their extensive library of premium content to worldwide audiences of Whale Eco.” Commenting on the cooperation, Nick Chang, the Regional Director for APAC & North America of ZEASN said, “Our priority is always to provide customers with as much new high-quality content as possible. It’s really great to keep growing with partners like TVB Anywhere who add tremendous value to our content portfolio. This partnership will allow us to further strengthen our products with more local premium content and an improved user experience.”
In 2018, the introduction of Whale Ecosystem fulfilled a great vision of ZEASN, paving the way to new levels of digital home entertainment throughout the world. So far the Whale Eco platform has accumulated more than 50 million activated smart devices worldwide. ZEASN provides a variety of technical solutions with optimal performance, security and flexibility. Its solutions include Whale TV OS, Whale Speaker OS, Whale Photo OS, WhaleLive, WhaleTime, WhaleAds, Whale AI Voice, Whale G Engine, etc.
TVB Anywhere which is owned and operated by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB) is listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code: 00511), which commenced broadcasting on 19 November 1967, has over 3,600 staff and artists worldwide. It operates five digital HD channels and annually produces about 600 hours of dramas and 21,700 hours of infotainment programmes such as news, current affairs, variety and travelogue. Well recognised for its high-quality productions, TVB has won over 630 internationally acclaimed awards.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 53 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021