ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, welcomes Tencent’s WeTV to join the Whale Eco family, bringing a variety of top-hit Asian contents through their standalone Smart TV app. WeTV is the international version of Tencent Video (the leading video app in China), the collaboration enables fans and audiences in India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand to enjoy WeTV’s trendy, high-quality content through ZEASN enabled smart devices.
Whale Eco is a home digital entertainment ecosystem introduced by ZEASN in 2018. Since its inception, Whale Eco works closely with many of the world’s most recognizable brands, ZEASN’s goal is to encourage the success of all partners in Whale Eco, and bring unparalleled user experiences to audiences across the globe. ZEASN’s products include Whale OS – the core part of Whale Eco, as well as a revolutionary operating system for various smart devices.
ZEASN’s Whale Partner Portal offers a number of valuable resources for developers, from Device Validation, Debugging, Cross-platform Adaptation, Development Docs, Platform Tools, to App Certification, Publishing and much more. It is worth mentioning that the WeTV App is also submitted and built through ZEASN’s Partner Portal.
WeTV is a leading video streaming service launched in 2018, which is now one of the largest digital video streaming destinations in several Asian markets, including Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, and India. The content offering of WeTV includes popular tv series, variety shows, special events and anime from China, Korea and Thai. Through the help of ZEASN, WeTV further expands its footprint on the big screen. The collaboration not only enables Smart TV viewers to enjoy highly demanded contents but the process and experience of watching them.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020