Imira Entertainment launches new animated preschool series into the global marketplace
Imira Entertainment, the leading kids and family entertainment distribution and production company, is launching a brand new animated preschool series Zoonicorn. Featuring a Zooniverse of enchanting characters, the 3D CGI series debuts with 52 original seven-minute episodes.
A magical mix of zebra and unicorn, the captivating Zoonicorns inhabit the dreams of young animals, taking them on amazing adventures to help learn important social-emotional and problem-solving skills. When the dream is over, the young animal wakes up feeling empowered to overcome whatever challenges they are facing. Click here to watch the trailer.
The Zoonicorns include Purple Promi, a patient, kind super-planner, a wise and caring friend who finds beauty in everything she sees. Green Ene is a sweet yet cool tech whiz, who loves to figure out the solution to any problem. Blue Valeo is athletic and strong – he approaches life with gusto and confidence. Pink Aliel is a bubbly spark of endless energy, always ready to get things done and help others!
The Zoonicorns cleverly guide each animal – the curious and dramatic Odessa the Ostrich, the playful, inquisitive otter Pancake and his high spirited little sister Maple – through a wildly imaginative dreamland. Tackling obstacles, balancing emotions and discovering important life lessons, they learn that at the heart of every solution is one important truth— with optimism and resilience, the power to solve any problem is inside of them.
Zoonicorn products have continued to expand since the launch of the brand in 2015 in the US. The TV series, which is targeted at 2 to 6-year-olds, follows the release of interactive plush and music videos. The eleven Zoonicorn music videos have been a hit on YouTube with over 2.7 million views as well as additional Sing-Along videos offered exclusively on Kidoodle TV and other streaming platforms like Happy Kids TV, Kabillion and Toon Goggles Jr. Zoonicorn also features a limited-edition apparel line. Brand development and licensing for the property is headed by J’net Smith of All Art Licensing.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020