NEW ID selects ad platform Unruly as preferred SSP for global monetization
NEW ID, which distributes premium South Korean entertainment content (K-Content) on connected TV (CTV) and over-the-top (OTT) platforms across Asia, Europe and the US, has chosen Unruly as its preferred global supply-side platform (SSP).
The partnership will connect media buyers with premium global video inventory — available on 23 channels around the world and viewable on LG, Samsung, and VIZIO smart TVs — which can be bought programmatically through Unruly’s SSP, UnrulyX.
K-Content, including K-Pop, known for its boy and girl groups consisting of multi-talented singers and dancers, has seen a huge surge in popularity around the world over the last decade. In a recent global survey of 18 countries, almost a quarter of respondents described K-Pop as “very popular” in their home countries (source: Statista).
The alliance enables NEW ID to tap into unique demand through direct relationships Unruly has with the world’s biggest advertisers and leading demand-side platforms, including its own in-house demand platform, Tremor Video DSP.
NEW ID’s free, live-streaming channels are curated to serve audiences with a strong interest in the larger K-Content genre. Its fan-focused, in-house teams currently serve K-Content to viewers in 13 different countries, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain and Korea.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020