‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February
If you are craving for a police drama that is inspired by a true story, The Rookie is an action-packed procedural drama that you may want to check out.
Divorced and in his forties, John Nolan (Nathan Fillion) proves that there is no expiration date when it comes to pursuing his dream. Following a life-altering event, John decides to take on the challenge of becoming a police officer at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Season 1 and 2 of The Rookie will be coming to our screens for the first time, exclusively on AXN. Catch up starting from 23 February, with three episodes airing every week on Mondays to Wednesdays at 10:40 p.m. Expect the upcoming Season 3 (currently airing in the US) to be aired on AXN later this year.
To celebrate the launch of the show on AXN, the first episode will be available for all to watch on AXN Asia Facebook in selected markets for one week post-premiere. AXN is available on Singtel TV Channel 304 and on StarHub TV Channel 511.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020