Disney+ to launch in Singapore with Star, providing more entertainment
Come 23 February, Disney+ will launch in Singapore with all six content brands on the streaming service – Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star. Star, a familiar brand in Asia representing high-quality general entertainment series and movies, is now going global as the latest addition to the Disney+ product, which promises more; more TV series, more movies, and more originals.
Doubling the amount of content available to watch on Disney+, Star will bring more laughs, more drama, and more thrills through a collection of renowned general entertainment series, movies documentaries content for families, older teens, and adults. It will become home to thousands of hours of television and movies from Disney Television Studios (20th Television and ABC Signature), FX Productions, and 20th Century Studios.
Together with entertainment hits such as Deadpool 1 & 2, Emmy Award-winning series How I Met Your Mother, and The X-Files, Star will also introduce the first Star Original – Big Sky from visionary storyteller David E. Kelley.
Offering an impressive selection of over 500 films and 15,000 episodes of content, Disney+ will also be the exclusive streaming home service for films released by The Walt Disney Studios in 2020 and beyond. These include Disney’s Frozen 2 and the live-action adaptation of Mulan (2020), Disney and Pixar’s latest release Soul as well as Toy Story 4, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, National Geographic series Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Season 2 and Hostile Planet, as well as Disney+ Originals The Mandalorian and WandaVision.
Disney+ will launch in Singapore on 23 February 2021 for S$11.98 per month S$119.98 per year. The service will be available on a wide range of mobile and connected devices, including gaming consoles, streaming media players, and smart TVs. Visit DisneyPlus.com to register your email and stay informed.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020