Toonz and OTTera join hands for brand-new kids and family entertainment OTT
Further strengthening their presence in the digital space, kids and family entertainment major Toonz Media Group is partnering with leading digital content distribution platform OTTera to provide the technical support for the Group’s brand-new OTT platform.
As part of the new partnership, OTTera will host and provide the technical support for Toonz Media Group’s OTT channel, as well as distribute the Toonz library across multiple Video on Demand (VoD) platforms. While the vast Toonz library will enrich the content catalogue of OTTera, Toonz will benefit from OTTera’s advertisement sourcing and service expertise with this partnership.
“This is the first time that Toonz is venturing into the space of white-labelled OTTs and it is crucial for us to have a very strong technology partner in this venture. I am really glad to say that we have found our ideal partner in OTTera. Not only are they one of the best and most competitive over-the-top technology service providers in the market today, but they also have phenomenal reach with content distribution,” said P. Jayakumar, CEO – Toonz Media Group.
“We are so pleased to add Toonz Media Group’s quality kids content to our growing list of OTT services. Our shared experience in the children’s entertainment space, paired with their popular IP’s, will certainly make the Toonz channel launch a global success,” said Stephen L. Hodge, co CEO of OTTera, Inc.
The new OTT platform being launched by Toonz will include around 1500+ half hours of movies and episodic content across different genres, dedicated to the kids and family audience. It is will be a one-of-its-kind platform that showcases Toonz’s world-class IPs as well as our licensed titles.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021