Sony Music Video contents streaming across the globe on Funimation services
Sony Music Labels Inc. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Manabu Tsujino) is excited to announce that video contents owned by Sony Music will be streamed across the world through services from Funimation Global Group, LLC (Funimation), an animation distribution company based in the United States.
The first content will be FLOW‘s special concert FLOW Chokaigi 2020 -Anime Shibari Returns-. The concert will air exclusively beginning at 8:00 p.m. CST, 13 November 2020, on Funimation.com by Funimation in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom; Wakanim.TV by Wakanim in France, Russia, Denmark, and Scandinavia; and AnimeLab by Madman in Australia and New Zealand. The concert will also stream on Funimation in Mexico and Brazil when the service launches later this year.
FLOW commented: “Anime Shibari Returns was a live performance that we definitely want to carry out to appreciate fans around the world who love our songs through anime works. The concert was held just before the coronavirus outbreak in February. The staff and voice actors from each anime work cooperated beyond the boundaries of different works and together we made a miracle night as no one else had ever made. I am glad that we can share this experience with people all over the world through Funimation.
For now, we cannot meet you directly, but we’ll perform live in front of you guys again. Please look forward to that time and enjoy Anime Shibari Returns! The highlight is from the beginning to the end, so rock out!”
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020