ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0
ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, announced version 3.0 of its popular Smart TV App Store (ZEASN App Store). The new release adopts a minimalist design style and has completely innovated the UI, as well as a series of new features and improvements, including One-click Update, Silent Installation, Batch Uninstall Apps, Advertising Configuration Optimization, and support XAPK application installation, etc. The update will begin rolling out this week, all ZEASN’s old customers can upgrade for free, and the pending new Smart devices can also be integrated too.
In terms of design, compared to the dark green style of the old version 2.0, the color palette for the new store is based on soft purple, emphasizing simple and concise visual effects. The ZEASN design team hopes that through the minimalist design and intuitive visual experience, users can focus on the core of the large TV screen: information content. The new store will help TV users easily discover their favorite applications, games, or entertaining content.
As to function, the new App Store simplified the navigation bar on the left into five menus: Search, Home, Category, My Apps, and Settings. The homepage consists of a large banner carousel at the top and multiple recommended columns down below. When the focus is switched on the main menu of the left navigation bar, the right screen will be presented with corresponding icons, plus the horizontal expansion of the menu columns, which is more convenient for users to quickly locate the specific column.
The ZEASN team also made significant improvements in Search, adding support for a full keyboard, optimizing search history, and system recommendations. For a personalised recommendation, the new store adopts ZEASN’s self-developed intelligent recommendation algorithm, which will analyze the pending operations according to the user’s activity records, location, major system events, etc., and intelligently recommend a different set of Apps for each user.
Regarding the commonly used return key on the remote control, the new version discards the exit prompt menu of the old version and instead uses text prompts to exit. Besides that, when the focus is on any menu or secondary page, pressing the return key once will help the user quickly return to the navigation bar, the operation path is more reasonable and convenient.
As one of the most important traffic portals for connected TVs, the App Store is also an important tool for App version management. The new Smart TV App Store 3.0 further strengthens ZEASN’s product portfolio and provides advertisers and content partners with new promotion and monetization resources.
“The first ZEASN Smart TV App Store was launched in 2012. In the past eight years, ZEASN has provided more than 100 customized TV app stores (with different types and user interactions) for nearly 100 TV brands around the world,” said Raymond Chung, Chief Technology Officer at ZEASN. “The new App Store is the result of years of in-depth research and experience accumulated by our product, operations, and development team together in the Smart TV industry. I believe that with the addition of ZEASN’s massive global content, the release of this new version will definitely make ZEASN Smart TV users get a whole new experience.”
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 371 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 65 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Passion Distribution announces Producers Programming Brief initiative 35 views | posted on January 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021