Winsing Animation unveils new 2020 autumn toy line
From 11 to 12 September 2020, Winsing Animation held a New Toy Line Release Conference, where the China-based animation studio introduced its new toy line inspired by the established hit IP GG Bond, GOGOBUS, and the new property – Team S.T.E.A.M.!. Meanwhile, Winsing announced its brand development direction and animation content release plan for the next year. There are more than 200 toy distributors and licensees from different cities of China attending the Conference and giving a high value on the new products.
This time, Winsing drew two different toy lines which separately inspired by its ever-green TV series — GG Bond: Undersea Wonders as well as its new developing property — GOGO BUS.
GG Bond: Undersea Wonders will meet the audience within this year. Meanwhile, the two new toy lines – GG Bond Popping Oceanmon and GG Bond Ocean Armour will also land on the market this year. As Winsing’s popular property, GG Bond – the 17th series, a spin-off about scientific popularization and a feature film – Diary of Dinosaurs will be released in 2021.
Except GG Bond, the brand new property – Team S.T.E.A.M.! is extended from GOGOBUS and will premiere soon together with two new toy lines in two directions: Team S.T.E.A.M.! Construction Vehicles and Team S.T.E.A.M.! Transforming Vehicles. Outstanding with its international content and concept, Team S.T.E.A.M.! was pitched by France MIPJunior 2019, as one of the five pitched animation projects and the only one amid China projects. After one year of development, GOGOBUS has gradually built up its brand awareness in China/South Korea/Indonesia and many other places around the world. It successfully nominated as YOUNG PROPERTY OF THE YEAR in 2020 China Licensing Awards.
Conan Chen, General Manager of Winsing Animation, says,: “With the rapid development of our contents, Winsing is going to expand its Toys, Merchandising & Licensing Products line and build up the Winsing’s Merchandising ecosystem in the future.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 346 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 54 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 48 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020