Federation Kids & Family partners with TeamTO on the mesmerising animated comedy ‘Presto! School of Magic’
Two French powerhouses, premium kids content distributor Federation Kids & Family (part of Federation Entertainment) and leading European kids entertainment company TeamTO, have joined forces on the new animated comedy series Presto! School of Magic, based on STUDIOCANAL’S highly acclaimed theatrical hit, The House of Magic.
Marking a first-time collaboration between the two renowned companies (forthcoming from years of friendship and mutual respect), Federation Kids & Family has teamed-up on this original new animated series as the worldwide distributor, managing all television rights outside of China.
Federation Kids & Family, working hand in hand with TeamTO, have conjured up a creative marketing plan with a touch of magic and mystery for the series launch to be unveiled this fall.
Presto! School of Magic has been gathering momentum since it was announced earlier this year, and the partnerships consolidated to date are presenting quite a tour de force! Produced by TeamTO in co-production with Belgian partners Panache Productions and La Compagnie Cinématographique, the series has also secured partnerships with French broadcasters M6 and Canal+.
Guillaume Hellouin, President and Co-Founder, TeamTO said, “We’re thrilled to begin this partnership with our good friends at Federation, a company that – like TeamTO – has established itself as a leading player in the global kids market. Our creative visions for Presto! School of Magic are perfectly aligned, making them an ideal choice to distribute to all our friends around the world.”
Monica Levy, Head of Sales, Federation Kids & Family said, “TeamTO has a solid reputation as one of the most creative studios in the industry today, and their unique productions share the same high-end values that complement our existing premium titles. Presto! School of Magic is an amazing series that has all the exceptional ingredients to inspire magic-loving kids the world over, and the timing for such an uplifting exceptionally crafted production is perfect. We know that it will definitely have our buyers spellbound!”
Presto! School of Magic (52 x 11’) features a band of talented and curious kids who dream of becoming magicians. Star students Dylan and Lisa cannot believe how lucky they are to be part of this new school. Lorenzo, a retired magician of international renown, and his nephew have turned their old mansion into Presto! School of Magic, where Lisa, Dylan, and fellow aspiring magicians Nica, Violet, and Vincent, learn the tricks of the trade. They all have a different reason for attending the school – but they have one thing in common: a passion for illusion, conjuring, and the art of magic.
Presto! School of Magic was an Official Selection at Cartoon Forum 2017 where the series’ Producer, Corinne Kouper, was twice honoured as Producer of the Year in 2010 and 2015. Kouper is also the recipient of two Emmy Awards and one Pulcinella Award in her long career of creating hits such as Mighty Mike, Angelo Rules, Yellowbird the movie, Zoe Kezako, and Rolie Polie Olie.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020