Winsing Animation shows up in Hong Kong FILMART and World Content Market
The 24th Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) will be held from the 26th to the 29th of August, which promotes Hong Kong as the regional hub for distribution and production of film, TV programs, and entertainment-related products in Asia pacific and facilitates cross-media, cross-sector business partnership. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Hong Kong Filmart will be held online this year. In the corresponding period, the 2020 World Content Market (WCM) will be organised online from the 1st of September to the 1st of December. WCM is one of the most important markets connecting international sellers and Russian and CIS buyers.
This year, Winsing Animation, an original 3D animation production company in China, joins Hong Kong Filmart and WCM with its established hit GG Bond, GOGOBUS, and a new program – Team STEAM!. The brand new program is made up of six amazing kids who each use upon a different STEAM-based area of expertise to solve the problems they face. Outstanding with its international content and concept, Team STEAM! was pitched by France MIPJunior 2019, as one of the five pitched animation projects and the only one amid China projects. And GOGOBUS, an animated kids’ series for 2-to-5-year-olds based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into several different vehicles to protect the children’s safety. The ace program – GG Bond is a thrilling and funny show for 4-to-8-year-olds in which the hero, a superpowered piglet, fights numerous threats to his world with the help of his friends.
Echo Gu, Vice President of Winsing Animation, says, “During the hard time in this year, Winsing also strives to content production and tries some new possibility. And we will bring our latest programmes to Hong Kong Filmart and WCM this year. I hope Winsing can achieve more cooperation and bring more fun to the kids in the world.”
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 38 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020