‘Ricky Zoom’ revs up for broadcast debut in Australia
Entertainment One (eOne)today announced new broadcast deals for its all-bike CGI-animated preschool series, Ricky Zoom, that will see it race onto TV screens across Australia for the first time.
The 52×11 min episodes from series 1 of Ricky Zoom are set to launch on Nickelodeon’s preschool channel, Nick Jr., in Australia from Monday, 20 July, 2020, with new episodes airing weekdays at 10:00 a.m. From November 2020, Ricky Zoom will also begin airing on Australia’s Channel 9 to further accelerate exposure in the region.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 86 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 77 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 76 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 52 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020