‘Ricky Zoom’ revs up for broadcast debut in Australia
Entertainment One (eOne)today announced new broadcast deals for its all-bike CGI-animated preschool series, Ricky Zoom, that will see it race onto TV screens across Australia for the first time.
The 52×11 min episodes from series 1 of Ricky Zoom are set to launch on Nickelodeon’s preschool channel, Nick Jr., in Australia from Monday, 20 July, 2020, with new episodes airing weekdays at 10:00 a.m. From November 2020, Ricky Zoom will also begin airing on Australia’s Channel 9 to further accelerate exposure in the region.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020