ZEE5 now available on Roku Devices in International Markets
ZEE5, the largest and most comprehensive digital entertainment platform for Indian content is now available on Roku devices, enabling audiences across 190+ countries internationally (except USA) to now access over 100,000 hours of Indian video entertainment on their Roku TV and Roku streaming devices. With this addition, ZEE5 is now available across a wide range of platforms and devices including Android, iOS, web, as well as Samsung Smart TVs, Apple TV, Android TVs, Amazon Fire TVs and now Roku.
The Roku operating environment powers millions of OTT devices and smart TVs globally and dominates connected device sales. Roku customers can now access ZEE5 and start streaming over 100,000 hours of on demand content across genres and 60+ live TV channels. From catching Bollywood’s latest hits like Saand Ki Aankhand Dream Girl, to watching some of ZEE5’s most popular Originals like Kaafir, Fittrat, and Bhram or catching up on their favourite TV shows like Kundali Bhagya or Sembaruthi, audiences can now watch them all on their Roku devices.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 45 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020