ZEE5 now available on Roku Devices in International Markets
ZEE5, the largest and most comprehensive digital entertainment platform for Indian content is now available on Roku devices, enabling audiences across 190+ countries internationally (except USA) to now access over 100,000 hours of Indian video entertainment on their Roku TV and Roku streaming devices. With this addition, ZEE5 is now available across a wide range of platforms and devices including Android, iOS, web, as well as Samsung Smart TVs, Apple TV, Android TVs, Amazon Fire TVs and now Roku.
The Roku operating environment powers millions of OTT devices and smart TVs globally and dominates connected device sales. Roku customers can now access ZEE5 and start streaming over 100,000 hours of on demand content across genres and 60+ live TV channels. From catching Bollywood’s latest hits like Saand Ki Aankhand Dream Girl, to watching some of ZEE5’s most popular Originals like Kaafir, Fittrat, and Bhram or catching up on their favourite TV shows like Kundali Bhagya or Sembaruthi, audiences can now watch them all on their Roku devices.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,885 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 58 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020