Globecast, the global solutions provider for media, recently announced a multi-year partnership with United Kingdom/Netherlands-based Outdoor Sport Channel for the worldwide distribution of its HD and 4K content to MVPDs (multichannel video programming distributors) and as the exclusive distributor in the US. The deal includes the distribution of the linear channel and video-on-demand content on all platforms including CATV, DTH, IPTV, OTT and smart TVs for North America, South America, Europe, theRussian Federation, Asia-Pacific, and exclusively in the US.
Globecast is a leading provider of both content aggregation and end-to-end media delivery for network programming from around the globe. Globecast is a preferred content provider to most US major MVPDs with direct and dedicated fiber feeds from its broadcast center in Culver City, CA. This latest deal further adds to Globecast’s growing Content Acquisition, Aggregation, & Distribution (CAAD) business.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020