GRB Studios hires new Executive Vice President, International Sales & Operations
Gary R. Benz, CEO of GRB Studios, announced several management changes in its International Sales unit. The leadership of the unit will be assumed by Hud Woodle whom GRB appointed as Executive Vice President, International Sales and Operations. Woodle previously worked at GRB as Director of Sales in 2006 and 2007. He is tasked with running the global distribution business as well as forging international partnerships.
Melanie Torres has been promoted to Vice President, International Sales. She will report to Woodle and continue handling sales for US Hispanic, Lat Am, Spain and Italy.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,892 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 58 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020