Telkomsel powers AI-backed online experiences with Insider
Telkomsel, one of the world’s largest mobile network operators in Asia has partnered with Insider, Sequoia-backed Growth Management Platform.
Telkomsel chose Insider to deliver hyper-personalized experiences to its 160+ million subscribers across web, mobile web, and app powered by AI-backed technologies.
Insider’s Growth Management Platform helps top brands including UNIQLO, Samsung, New Balance, Mediamarkt , Estee Lauder, Virgin, AVIS, Dominos, AVON, Nissan, BBVA, IKEA and CNN drive their digital growth. It works by unifying customer data across channels. This allows brands to leverage AI technology to segment users and deliver highly personalized cross-channel experiences in real-time; eliminating marketing waste, helping improve ROAS (Return on Ad Spend), optimize CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost), improving Conversion Rate, AOV (Average Order Value) and LTV (Lifetime Value).
Insider’s AI-backed predictive segmentation technology can predict user behavior such as likelihood to convert, likelihood to churn and more helping marketers become growth drivers for their brands by optimizing their key metrics across the funnel; from Acquisition to Activation, Retention and Revenue.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020