2019 International Emmy nominees span 21 Countries
Nominations for the 2019 International Emmy Awards were announced by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. There are 44 Nominees across 11 categories and 21 countries. Winners will be announced at a black-tie ceremony on November 25, 2019 at the Hilton New York Hotel.
Nominees come from: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, the Netherlands, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom & the United States.
- Malaysian adaptation of ABS-CBN drama is most-watched show on Astro Prima Channel in 2020 142 views | posted on May 3, 2021
- Disney+ Singapore expands Star content offering, adds more R21 movies and TV series 103 views | posted on May 3, 2021
- Crash landing on connected TV 97 views | posted on May 3, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 59 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020