Mediacorp announces premiere of Old Enough! season 2
Courageous Singapore kids are back by popular demand! Mediacorp is pleased to premiere season two of the local adaptation of Nippon TV’s highly successful unscripted format Old Enough! on National Day, with a one-hour special starring celebrity parents and their children.
Old Enough!’s concept centres on children running errands on their own for the very first time – all the while being shadowed by an incognito camera crew. In Singapore, the family-friendly franchise has been adapted for On The Red Dot, a current affairs programme investigating issues near and dear to home.
Since its launch in January 2019, season one of Mediacorp’s Old Enough! has scored an integrated reach exceeding 405,000 across over-the-top streaming services and free-to-air channels CNA and Channel 5, according to SG-TAM*. Snippets of the series on CNA’s YouTube channel have also shown substantial traction, with a standout clip of five-year-old Nathanael navigating a crowded commute obtaining over 2.5 million views.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020