Mediacorp announces premiere of Old Enough! season 2
Courageous Singapore kids are back by popular demand! Mediacorp is pleased to premiere season two of the local adaptation of Nippon TV’s highly successful unscripted format Old Enough! on National Day, with a one-hour special starring celebrity parents and their children.
Old Enough!’s concept centres on children running errands on their own for the very first time – all the while being shadowed by an incognito camera crew. In Singapore, the family-friendly franchise has been adapted for On The Red Dot, a current affairs programme investigating issues near and dear to home.
Since its launch in January 2019, season one of Mediacorp’s Old Enough! has scored an integrated reach exceeding 405,000 across over-the-top streaming services and free-to-air channels CNA and Channel 5, according to SG-TAM*. Snippets of the series on CNA’s YouTube channel have also shown substantial traction, with a standout clip of five-year-old Nathanael navigating a crowded commute obtaining over 2.5 million views.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020