TiVo Corporation, a global leader in entertainment technology and audience insights, today announced the launch of TiVo’s CubiTV for Android TV. CubiTV for Android TV is a modular, cost-effective, easy to deploy, pre-integrated solution that enables operators to seamlessly begin their journey with Android TV Operator Tier and leverage the ecosystem benefits. TiVo will publicly demonstrate CubiTV for Android TV at the 2019 Connected TV World Summit in London.
CubiTV for Android TV offers operators a number of key benefits. It delivers a modern, immersive user experience with an intuitive operator-branded interface that taps into the power of Google Assistant search and browse functionality. Operators can leverage the Android TV ecosystem to enrich customer experience with the vast availability of OTT content, apps and games, and further innovations like Google Assistant on TV and IoT integrations.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020