GMA Network Invests Almost USD 20M in Digitization Project
GMA Network, Philippines’ leading media giant invested almost USD 20M to complete the second phase of its digitization project which involves the production, post-production, content management and distribution of GMA programs.
GMA is also about to complete the upgrade of its Electronic Field Production capabilities to further improve its High Definition (HD) image capture to Full 2K/4K HD, elevating GMA Network’s output to global standards. In line with this, the requisite enhancements to the Network’s Media Asset Management and Broadcast Automation Systems have already been completed.
GMA Network’s ongoing digitization project will bring its world-class content to viewers across the globe.
The digitization project will start commissioning the Digital Terrestrial Transmitters that now provide superior digital TV signal reach, enabling the viewership of GMA programs through digital-enabled TV sets and set-top boxes in various areas in the country, including Mega Manila, North Central Luzon, Cebu, and Davao.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020