Blue Ant International grows their kids’ catalogue with two new series
Blue Ant International brings six kid series to the Kidscreen Summit including two new series available for the first time ever – BBC’s groundbreaking Mimi On A Mission: Sex Ed and ZooMoo’s cheeky Kooki’s Crafty Show. A division of Blue Ant Media, Blue Ant International is a worldwide distributor of premium content.
Highlights from Blue Ant International’s catalogue available at Kidscreen include:
- Mimi On A Mission: Sex Ed
(5 x 22’ HD; Peggy Pictures)
This groundbreaking teen series, fronted by YouTuber Mimi Missfit, follows seven British fifteen year olds on a fact finding mission to the land of sex education enlightenment – Holland.
- Kooki’s Crafty Show
(26 x 11’ HD) (Beach House Kids) II Original Broadcaster: ZooMoo
Created for kids age 4-7, Kooki’s Crafty Show is a live-action kids series that empowers young children to unleash the wild side of their creativity through the magic of crafting. Hosted by a semi-suited, cheeky and playful red panda named Kooki, the series features two different animal-themed crafts per episode.
- Detention Adventure
(10 x 11’ HD) (LoCo Motion Pictures & Broken Compass Films) II Original Broadcaster: CBC Kids
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020