Blue Ant International grows their kids’ catalogue with two new series
Blue Ant International brings six kid series to the Kidscreen Summit including two new series available for the first time ever – BBC’s groundbreaking Mimi On A Mission: Sex Ed and ZooMoo’s cheeky Kooki’s Crafty Show. A division of Blue Ant Media, Blue Ant International is a worldwide distributor of premium content.
Highlights from Blue Ant International’s catalogue available at Kidscreen include:
- Mimi On A Mission: Sex Ed
(5 x 22’ HD; Peggy Pictures)
This groundbreaking teen series, fronted by YouTuber Mimi Missfit, follows seven British fifteen year olds on a fact finding mission to the land of sex education enlightenment – Holland.
- Kooki’s Crafty Show
(26 x 11’ HD) (Beach House Kids) II Original Broadcaster: ZooMoo
Created for kids age 4-7, Kooki’s Crafty Show is a live-action kids series that empowers young children to unleash the wild side of their creativity through the magic of crafting. Hosted by a semi-suited, cheeky and playful red panda named Kooki, the series features two different animal-themed crafts per episode.
- Detention Adventure
(10 x 11’ HD) (LoCo Motion Pictures & Broken Compass Films) II Original Broadcaster: CBC Kids
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021