Miniso goes global with Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time
Miniso has teamed up with Cartoon Network to present an epic 264-item collection of Adventure Time products in its stores across 62 territories around the world. From Europe to Asia, and Africa to North America and South America, the retailer is stacking its shelves with items featuring iconic characters including Finn, Jake, BMO and Lumpy Space Princess.
Launching this month as part of a phased global rollout, Adventure Time fans will be able to enjoy an immersive in-store experience with the collection, which will be comprised of plushies, stationery, gifts and accessories such as backpacks and cosmetics. In the near future, the collection will add even more items as well as expand to additional territories.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020