Federation Kids and Planeta Junior Kick of Licensing in Italy for Find Me In Paris
Now in its second Season, Find Me In Paris (52 x 26) launched on the Disney Channel Italy in November 2018, alongside a worldwide debut on the most important platforms across the globe including: NBC Universal Kids and HULU (US), Nickelodeon (UK), France Télévisions (France), Disney (France), ZDF (Germany), ABC (Australia), and VRT (Belgium), among others.
Planeta Junior will take on the licensing rights to the series, concentrating on the extraordinary opportunities provided by a tween live action series revolving around music, ballet and modern dance – set against the backdrop of the most iconic opera house, in the most famous city in the world. A first key book deal has already been signed with publishing giant, Mondadori, which will launch in 2019.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020