Federation Kids and Planeta Junior Kick of Licensing in Italy for Find Me In Paris
Now in its second Season, Find Me In Paris (52 x 26) launched on the Disney Channel Italy in November 2018, alongside a worldwide debut on the most important platforms across the globe including: NBC Universal Kids and HULU (US), Nickelodeon (UK), France Télévisions (France), Disney (France), ZDF (Germany), ABC (Australia), and VRT (Belgium), among others.
Planeta Junior will take on the licensing rights to the series, concentrating on the extraordinary opportunities provided by a tween live action series revolving around music, ballet and modern dance – set against the backdrop of the most iconic opera house, in the most famous city in the world. A first key book deal has already been signed with publishing giant, Mondadori, which will launch in 2019.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020