Blue Ant International announces continued rollout of premium series and brands at NATPE 2019
Blue Ant International, a transatlantic distributor of premium content and division of Blue Ant Media, announced at NATPE 2019 its latest round of international sales. The distributor continues to broaden its global footprint with new original and acquired programming from its key tent-pole categories: High Impact Documentaries, Factual Entertainment, Specialist Factual, Kids & Family and Scripted & Digital Studios.
Blue Ant International has secured a sale for Architect Films’ Lakefront Luxury (Season 1; 10×30’; HD) by national U.S. television network, Bravo (US), which is the #1 cable network among female viewers in the US market. The series will complement the network’s popular lineup of acclaimed original series which is served to the most affluent audience in cable across the US. The ten-part series is the ultimate escape from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind with stunning views, gorgeous waterfronts and serene sunsets. Viewers will tour properties with unlimited budgets and endless wish-lists as each episode introduces luxurious homes that go beyond one’s wildest dreams.
Prison (3×60’; HD), by award-winning documentary director, Paddy Wivell, is a three-part docu-series offering a rare glimpse behind bars in England. Debuted by Blue Ant International at MIPCOM 2018, the series has been acquired by WELT (formerly N24 in Germany), TV2 (Norway), VRT (Belgium) RTL (Netherlands) and TV2 (Denmark). The series is produced by Spring Films and grants viewers a raw and real look inside an English prison. Capturing first-hand the escalating drug problem, the scale of violence that frontline staff and prisoners endure daily and the multiple challenges of dealing with those suffering from mental health issues, the series reflects the crucial issues currently facing the prison service and the human story on both sides of the door.
Paranormal Survivor (40×60’; HD; Our House Media), continues to perform well internationally after selling multiple seasons in over 180 territories around the world including to Discovery (German-speaking Europe), and CBS Reality (EMEA). The supernatural brand has a cult-following with fans tuning in to each new season with bated breath. As part of Blue Ant International’s latest raft of global sales, the series’ Season 4 installment has landed on the Travel Channel in the US, which will take the platform’s subscribers through terrifying real-life encounters with the supernatural and introduce fans to those who’ve faced spirits via interviews and dramatic recreations.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 81 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020