Mediacorp collaborates with Edipresse Media Singapore
Mediacorp and Asia’s leading luxury media group Edipresse Media have joined hands to create luxury content and experiences for audiences in Singapore. The agreement brings together Mediacorp’s multi-platform audience reach and editorial expertise with Edipresse Media’s leadership in providing premium lifestyle content and event experiences. The deal is part of Mediacorp Partner Network (MPN), an initiative that brings Mediacorp together with partner organisations to deliver a richer experience for consumers and advertisers in Singapore.
Under a multi-year agreement, CNA Lifestyle’s luxury segment will collaborate with Edipresse Media’s Singapore Tatler division to deliver multi-platform content experiences across digital editorial content, TV, live radio and events. Such content will be made available on both Mediacorp and Edipresse Media platforms, utilising the regional reach and influence of both companies. In addition, Mediacorp and Edipresse Media Singapore’s commercial teams in Singapore will together craft holistic solutions for advertisers who are keen to engage with premium audiences across online and offline platforms.
CNA Lifestyle was launched on September 18, 2018 to provide PMEBs (Professionals, Managers, Executives and Businessmen) with the latest in dining, travel, style, wellness and what’s trending in the lifestyle and entertainment landscape in Singapore and across Asia. In October alone, content from CNAlifestyle.com pulled in 2.9 million page views and 1.4 million unique visitors.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020