Mediacorp collaborates with Edipresse Media Singapore
Mediacorp and Asia’s leading luxury media group Edipresse Media have joined hands to create luxury content and experiences for audiences in Singapore. The agreement brings together Mediacorp’s multi-platform audience reach and editorial expertise with Edipresse Media’s leadership in providing premium lifestyle content and event experiences. The deal is part of Mediacorp Partner Network (MPN), an initiative that brings Mediacorp together with partner organisations to deliver a richer experience for consumers and advertisers in Singapore.
Under a multi-year agreement, CNA Lifestyle’s luxury segment will collaborate with Edipresse Media’s Singapore Tatler division to deliver multi-platform content experiences across digital editorial content, TV, live radio and events. Such content will be made available on both Mediacorp and Edipresse Media platforms, utilising the regional reach and influence of both companies. In addition, Mediacorp and Edipresse Media Singapore’s commercial teams in Singapore will together craft holistic solutions for advertisers who are keen to engage with premium audiences across online and offline platforms.
CNA Lifestyle was launched on September 18, 2018 to provide PMEBs (Professionals, Managers, Executives and Businessmen) with the latest in dining, travel, style, wellness and what’s trending in the lifestyle and entertainment landscape in Singapore and across Asia. In October alone, content from CNAlifestyle.com pulled in 2.9 million page views and 1.4 million unique visitors.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020