PARIS/LOS ANGELES – Prime Entertainment Group has announced a major deal signed with RAI for the acclaimed WWII series Einsatzgruppen and the Nazi Death Squads for the channel RAI 3 in Italy.
RAI is the biggest broadcaster in Italy owning some of the most successful channels in the territory. Its quality offer includes general entertainment, TV series, movies, culture, music, sports educational and the best history shows. Today RAI is the top TV station in Italy and holds a high audience share of more than 30%.
Alexandra Marguerite, Head of Sales of Prime Entertainment Group commented: “Our show Einsatzgruppen: The Nazi Death Squads is very successful worldwide among the best broadcasters. Italy is a very good territory for us, lately we completed deals with channels as Sky and Paramount. We are proud to distribute this show Einsatzgruppen and it’s a great satisfaction to have RAI broadcasting it.”
The acclaimed series Einsatzgruppen: The Nazi Death Squads (4×60’/2×90’), reveals the “Holocaust by bullets” – a barely known mass massacre at the start of WWII, where nearly two million men, women and children were shot to death by Einsatzgruppen firing squads in Eastern Europe and the Baltics. The series was recently picked up by other broadcasters such as AMC Central Europe, Netflix, Discovery USA, Polsat, PBS America, RMC and History Channel Israel.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020