The deal includes the best-seller series Hollywood’s Best Film Directors, two seasons of the behind the scenes series Zoom In, and the celebrity portraits Stars!.
Hollywood’s Best Film Directors (91×26’) is a half hour show that offers a distinctive peek inside the creative minds of Hollywood’s best directors, with personal and insightful look into the lives, influences and original style of today’s top filmmakers. It features fascinating profiles that explores each director’s unique process for creating some of the most memorable and enduring movies of our times.
Zoom In (104×6’30”/year) is an exciting dive into the production of the hottest movies. Get the insiders’ look at the budget, the crew, and the actors, all in under seven minutes.
In Stars! (91×4′), the fast-paced and exciting celebrity segment keeps viewers captivated. Utilising exclusive and unique archival footage, Stars! gives viewers an entertaining and highly illustrated biography of their favourite celebrities in just four minutes.
Shorts TV is owned and operated by Shorts International and AMC Networks International. It is the world’s first and only 24/7 HD channel dedicated to short movies available in 40 million homes worldwide. The channel brings short stories to life in stunning high definition and covers the latest events in the film industry airing top-quality shows for an audience of cinema lovers.
David Freydt, Managing Director of Prime Entertainment Group said: “We are truly proud to be working with Shorts TV. They have been great partners since 2010 and it is a great satisfaction for us that our cinema related production is doing so well on the renowned TV channel.”
Prime Entertainment Group is one of the top producers of celebrity and entertainment in the audiovisual market. Their shows have been largely successful among multiple TV stations worldwide including HBO, SONY, NBC UNI, SABC, MTV Viacom, AMC Sundance, amongst others.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020