“Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan” debuts trailer and key art
Amazon is set to debut Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, co-produced by Paramount Television and Skydance Television on Amazon Prime Video. The series is a reinvention with a modern sensibility of the unexpected Tom Clancy hero. It centers on Jack Ryan, an up-and-coming CIA analyst thrust into a dangerous field assignment for the first time.
With an original storyline, while still maintaining the fan-favourite characters, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan is an action-packed CIA thriller that will keep audiences on the edge of their seats through every twist and turn.
The series follows the titular character as he uncovers a pattern in terrorist communication that launches him into the centre of a dangerous gambit with a new breed of terrorism that threatens destruction on a global scale.
The trailer and key art for the series have been released, in anticipation of its premiere on 31 August to over 200 countries and territories. Watch the trailer here:
The one-hour, eight-episode dramatic series stars John Krasinski (A Quiet Place, 13 Hours) as Jack Ryan, as well as Wendell Pierce (The Wire) as James Greer and Abbie Cornish (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri) as Cathy Mueller.
It is executive produced by Carlton Cuse (Lost, Bates Motel) and Graham Roland (Fringe, Prison Break), who created the series for television and serve as co-showrunners, Krasinski, Academy Award nominated director Morten Tyldum (The Imitation Game) who also directed the pilot and Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes.
Executive producing the series with Bay at Platinum Dunes are Andrew Form (Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and Brad Fuller. Additionally, Daniel Sackheim (The Americans), Mace Neufeld (Patriot Games, The Sum of All Fears, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit) and Skydance’s David Ellison, Dana Goldberg (Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Star Trek Beyond) and Marcy Ross (Grace and Frankie, Altered Carbon) also executive produce the series with Lindsey Springer and Allyson Seeger serving as a co-executive producers.
Amazon Prime Video has the largest selection of latest and exclusive movies and TV shows, stand-up comedy, ad-free across Hollywood movies, US TV shows, top international kids’ shows, award winning Amazon Prime Original shows along with content from top Bollywood, regional and international studios – all available in one location and service.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 257 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 80 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 76 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021