LONDON, AMSTERDAM – CBS Studios International’s world-class programming continues to deliver ratings success for British broadcasters, with many of CBS’ new and returning series ranking #1 on channels across the country.
Some of the broadcasting highlights include:
On Sky One:
- SEAL TEAM launch episode delivered the top Sky One audience of 2018, and was one of the top 5 US drama audiences of the year overall in the U.K.
o The series premiere of SEAL TEAM on March 22, 2018 was the most-viewed telecast of a U.S. series on Sky One since March 3rd, 2016.
- HAWAII FIVE-0 is the #1 series on Sunday nights on Sky One.
- MACGYVER season two average has improved by +8% vs prior year on Sky One (excluding repeats).
- THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN is the #1 U.S. unscripted series overall on Sky One.
On Sky Living:
- The latest season of AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL was the #1 unscripted series on Sky Living.
- MADAM SECRETARY is a top 6 series overall on Sky Living.
On Sky Atlantic:
- BILLIONS season 3 average has improved by +4% vs prior year on Sky Atlantic.
- BLUE BLOODS is a top 5 U.S. series on Sky Atlantic.
- NCIS is the #2 series overall on FOX.
- BULL is a top 5 drama on FOX.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,292 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020