Korea Content Platform utlizes Ooyala Flex Media Platform
SINGAPORE – Ooyala, a leading provider of software and services that simplify the complexity of producing, streaming and monetizing video, announced that Korea Content Platform, an American entertainment company offering K-Drama content, is utilizing the Ooyala Flex Media Platform as the unified platform to manage content and metadata from their partners, and automate the processing and publishing of content according to their business rules. This allows KCP to have a single source of truth for their media operations, eliminate errors from manual processes, and increase the overall efficiency of their business.
Korea Content Platform (KCP), a joint-venture between three major Korean broadcasters, Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) , Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) and Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS), offers exciting K-Drama KOCOWA (Korean Content Wave) content, to fans around the world. After launching their SVOD (Subscription-Video-On-Demand) service in 2017, they quickly realized that they had complex business rules requiring manual processes in their operations, and that resulted in errors and missing of deadlines to distribute content.
With a high volume of metadata and assets coming from different partners, it was difficult to get visibility into their content workflow. KCP needed a solution to orchestrate their workflows better, automate processes and have a single source of truth for their operations.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020