Esports BAR Summit At Game Convention Seoul In 2018
PARIS/SEOUL – Esports BAR, the leading networking, knowledge-sharing and business event for companies operating in the international esports ecosystem, is heading to South Korea on August 3, 2018.
Following the successful launch of Esports BAR Cannes and Esports BAR Miami in 2017, the first Esports BAR Summit will take place in the South Korean capital during the Game Convention Seoul co-organised by Reed Exhibitions Korea and ReedPop.
Organised by Reed MIDEM, in partnership with Reed Exhibitions Korea, Esports BAR Summit at Game Convention Seoul will be an invitation-only, one-day event bringing together 50 key Asian and international esports industry leaders.
Attendees will be drawn from game publishers, endemic and non-endemic brands, media, tournament organisers and esports teams. The summit will bring together Asian and international leaders in the field of esports to participate in round-table discussions on the future development of esports and to hear expert keynote speakers share their vision of esports development perspectives in Asia and internationally.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020