CBS Studios International announces licensing agreements for “Instinct” in Germany
LOS ANGELES, MUNICH, AMSTERDAM – CBS Studios International has announced licensing agreements with ProSiebenSat.1 Group and Turner Broadcasting System in Germany for INSTINCT. This new, mid-season drama will have its local premiere on May on pay TV channel TNT Serie, followed by its free-to-air premiere on SAT.1 Television.
In the U.S., INSTINCT premiered on CBS on March, with the first three episodes ranking as the most-watched entertainment series on Sunday night. Currently, INSTINCT is averaging 10.7 million viewers, and after three episodes is already in the top 25 most-watched shows on American broadcast television.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020