CBS Studios International announces licensing agreements for “Instinct” in Germany
LOS ANGELES, MUNICH, AMSTERDAM – CBS Studios International has announced licensing agreements with ProSiebenSat.1 Group and Turner Broadcasting System in Germany for INSTINCT. This new, mid-season drama will have its local premiere on May on pay TV channel TNT Serie, followed by its free-to-air premiere on SAT.1 Television.
In the U.S., INSTINCT premiered on CBS on March, with the first three episodes ranking as the most-watched entertainment series on Sunday night. Currently, INSTINCT is averaging 10.7 million viewers, and after three episodes is already in the top 25 most-watched shows on American broadcast television.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020