CBS Studios International announces licensing agreements for “Instinct” in Germany
LOS ANGELES, MUNICH, AMSTERDAM – CBS Studios International has announced licensing agreements with ProSiebenSat.1 Group and Turner Broadcasting System in Germany for INSTINCT. This new, mid-season drama will have its local premiere on May on pay TV channel TNT Serie, followed by its free-to-air premiere on SAT.1 Television.
In the U.S., INSTINCT premiered on CBS on March, with the first three episodes ranking as the most-watched entertainment series on Sunday night. Currently, INSTINCT is averaging 10.7 million viewers, and after three episodes is already in the top 25 most-watched shows on American broadcast television.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020