SBS commissions Armoza Formats’ social experiment Sex Tape
Belgium’s SBS has now commissioned Armoza Formats’ social experiment Sex Tape. The local adaptation will air on their VIJF channel during prime time and will star leading sexologist Goedele Liekens. Casting for the couples who will participate has already begun.
The new commission follows on from last week’s announcement that the format, developed by Armoza Formats and based on the idea pitched by Dr. Shelly Varod, has been commissioned in the UK by Channel 4.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020