VIMN to debut Nick Jr. on i-Cable in Hong Kong
BALI – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a division of Viacom Inc. , announced its broadened collaboration with Hong Kong Pay-TV operator, i-Cable to debut Nick Jr. linear channel on i-Cable’s platform in Hong Kong for the first time in the coming months. The existing collaboration with i-Cable already includes Comedy Central Asia and MTV China on their basic pack and Nickelodeon on their Kids pack. Details about the launch date and price plans will be announced at a later stage.
“We are delighted to broaden our collaboration with i-Cable to now add Nick Jr. channel to their channel line-up. Nick Jr. is about giving children and their parents ‘A Smart Place to Play’. Our preschool shows are both smart and fun, powered by great stories, relatable characters and character-led curriculum that have been our hallmark.” said Pierre Cheung, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Greater China, Viacom International Media Networks.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021