Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp to broadcast 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
SINGAPORE – Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp are collaborating for the first time to bring the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia to football fans in Singapore. All three broadcasters will offer complete FIFA World Cup coverage at the à la carte price of S$94.16 until 22 May and S$112.35 thereafter, unchanged from FIFA World Cup™ rates four years ago.
The 21st FIFA World Cup™ will take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018. Matches will be played in 12 venues across 11 cities, including the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, which will stage both the opening match and final of the tournament.
The broadcasters will bring this sporting spectacle to televisions and mobile screens, ensuring viewers can watch the 32 competing nations anytime and anywhere. Iceland and Panama will make their FIFA World Cup™ debuts, while 20 countries including powerhouses Brazil, Argentina, Spain and defending champions Germany are returning from the 2014 tournament.
Packages for all 64 matches will be made available on Singtel TV, Singtel TV GO, CAST, StarHub TV, StarHub Go, Mediacorp’s Toggle. Singaporeans will also be able to enjoy nine key matches on freeto-air television this time, five more than in previous years.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020