Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp to broadcast 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
SINGAPORE – Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp are collaborating for the first time to bring the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia to football fans in Singapore. All three broadcasters will offer complete FIFA World Cup coverage at the à la carte price of S$94.16 until 22 May and S$112.35 thereafter, unchanged from FIFA World Cup™ rates four years ago.
The 21st FIFA World Cup™ will take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018. Matches will be played in 12 venues across 11 cities, including the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, which will stage both the opening match and final of the tournament.
The broadcasters will bring this sporting spectacle to televisions and mobile screens, ensuring viewers can watch the 32 competing nations anytime and anywhere. Iceland and Panama will make their FIFA World Cup™ debuts, while 20 countries including powerhouses Brazil, Argentina, Spain and defending champions Germany are returning from the 2014 tournament.
Packages for all 64 matches will be made available on Singtel TV, Singtel TV GO, CAST, StarHub TV, StarHub Go, Mediacorp’s Toggle. Singaporeans will also be able to enjoy nine key matches on freeto-air television this time, five more than in previous years.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020