Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp to broadcast 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
SINGAPORE – Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp are collaborating for the first time to bring the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia to football fans in Singapore. All three broadcasters will offer complete FIFA World Cup coverage at the à la carte price of S$94.16 until 22 May and S$112.35 thereafter, unchanged from FIFA World Cup™ rates four years ago.
The 21st FIFA World Cup™ will take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018. Matches will be played in 12 venues across 11 cities, including the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, which will stage both the opening match and final of the tournament.
The broadcasters will bring this sporting spectacle to televisions and mobile screens, ensuring viewers can watch the 32 competing nations anytime and anywhere. Iceland and Panama will make their FIFA World Cup™ debuts, while 20 countries including powerhouses Brazil, Argentina, Spain and defending champions Germany are returning from the 2014 tournament.
Packages for all 64 matches will be made available on Singtel TV, Singtel TV GO, CAST, StarHub TV, StarHub Go, Mediacorp’s Toggle. Singaporeans will also be able to enjoy nine key matches on freeto-air television this time, five more than in previous years.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,430 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 68 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020