Keshet International sells Masters Of Dance Internationally
Keshet International (KI) announced sales for its talent show Masters of Dance, following the ratings success of the first series in Israel and ahead of MIPTV.
The first series of the competition show attracted an average audience share of 24% higher than the last dancing show to air in Israel. As a result of its success the format is being snapped up worldwide and Purpose Media has acquired two seasons of the show to air in Vietnam on HCM City Television (HTV) channel 3. Production on the show will begin in the summer and will broadcast in Autumn 2018.
In Norway, the format has been sold to public broadcaster NRK. Deals for the series have also been agreed in multiple territories including Poland with production company Rochstar and with EndemolShine in Spain.
A second series has been commissioned to air in Israel on Keshet’s own channel Keshet 12.
The 22 x 60’/90’ series, created by Keshet Broadcasting and produced by Tedy Productions, sees four renowned professional dance masters put everything on the line. In this thrilling high-stakes studio-based competition, every move they make in their fight to win could be their last! Already a smash hit in Israel, Masters of Dance takes the booming dance show trend to a brand-new level, as four dance masters – established dancers, creators or choreographers whose talent and expertise has earned international acclaim – each take on the challenge of forming a new company of dancers to compete in a series of head-to-head battles.
Thousands audition, but only six dancers can be selected for each company before they enter the stunning Masters of Dance battle arena. Master vs master, company vs company, style vs style – it is each master’s decisions on music, choreography, costumes and dancers that will determine their company’s success in each battle. The dancers will give their all, but, after the audience has voted, it is the master who pays the price for failure… as the loser must eliminate one dancer, and companies with only two dancers left must close.
In the electrifying finale, the two remaining masters lead their prevailing dancers in an epic showdown – but when the stakes are this high, who will have what it takes to be crowned best dancer and who will become Master of Dance?
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020