MUMBAI – Hotstar, India’s leading video streaming platform, has launched Hotstar AdServe – a self-service ad tool aimed at empowering advertisers and allowing small and medium sized companies to harness the power of digital video at scale.
The tool, currently in beta, is potentially one of the first in the world that allows advertisers to associate with a big sporting event. With the introduction of this service, small and medium advertisers with smaller budgets will now be able to effectively use the power of premium content like LIVE sports to reach their target audiences and followers. The tool also offers regional players an opportunity to scout for new markets nationally at affordable prices.
The comprehensive rights for Vivo IPL for the next 5 years were won by the Star network in the last quarter of 2017 . The tournament, starting April 7, will be available in 6 Indian languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Bengali, thereby taking cricket deeper into a wider array of languages and markets.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020