Armoza Formats announced the international release of 10Cash, marking the first time that the content creator and distributor has launched an application to the market. Produced by Israel’s largest online platform Walla!, 10Cash will this month make its debut on the app store in the Israeli market.
10Cash is the live trivia app that taps into the trend of event-content by bringing the most loved aspects of TV gameshows to any screen. Presented by a popular host twice-daily through live streaming, players of all ages can win instant cash prizes straight from their phones by answering 10 increasingly difficult trivia questions across a wide variety of topics. They will compete to win and prove they know it all by being the fastest to get all the answers right, in this fast-paced, no-elimination game show challenge.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020