Armoza’s The Final Four gets 2nd season in the US
FOX announced a second season order of Armoza Formats’ prime time singing competition series The Final Four in the US, following its successful first season, which is set to air on the broadcast network this summer.
The Four: Battle For Stardom is FOX’s highest-rated new unscripted series in nearly four years both among Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers. Last week’s penultimate episode posted The Four’s highest ratings yet among A18-49 and Total Viewers, establishing a new season high (2/1/18: 1.5/6 L3, up +15% vs. premiere) and marking a third week of consecutive growth among Adults 18-49 (L3: 1.2 > 1.3 > 1.4 > 1.5) and Total Viewers (L3: 3.6 mil > 3.8 mil > 4.2 mil > 4.3 mil).
Throughout the season, The Four was the number #1 trending topic on Twitter during its days of airing. It also currently has the highest social media interaction on US television according to Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings.
The US adaptation featured a superstar panel comprised of Grammy Award-winning musician, record producer, and songwriter Sean “Diddy” Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor, who have spent the season helping contestants on their road to stardom.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020