Armoza’s The Final Four gets 2nd season in the US
FOX announced a second season order of Armoza Formats’ prime time singing competition series The Final Four in the US, following its successful first season, which is set to air on the broadcast network this summer.
The Four: Battle For Stardom is FOX’s highest-rated new unscripted series in nearly four years both among Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers. Last week’s penultimate episode posted The Four’s highest ratings yet among A18-49 and Total Viewers, establishing a new season high (2/1/18: 1.5/6 L3, up +15% vs. premiere) and marking a third week of consecutive growth among Adults 18-49 (L3: 1.2 > 1.3 > 1.4 > 1.5) and Total Viewers (L3: 3.6 mil > 3.8 mil > 4.2 mil > 4.3 mil).
Throughout the season, The Four was the number #1 trending topic on Twitter during its days of airing. It also currently has the highest social media interaction on US television according to Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings.
The US adaptation featured a superstar panel comprised of Grammy Award-winning musician, record producer, and songwriter Sean “Diddy” Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor, who have spent the season helping contestants on their road to stardom.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 340 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 66 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020