AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS – 24i Media, an industry-leading Internet TV app developer for the world’s top media companies, today announced yet another year of record growth. The success in 2017 has been driven by signing up more than 20 new customers, including leading brands such as Tennis Channel, Entel, EdgeTV and RTE.
2017 was a strong year for 24i Media, both in terms of growth in new customers and new partners, but also in staff and revenue, with a whopping 70% growth. This powerful momentum will continue in 2018, as the company is taking new strategic initiatives to bolster its technology innovation and global growth.
Underscoring demand for its flexible and proven technology, Amsterdam based 24i has witnessed a 282% revenue growth over the last three years. In 2017 the company grew with about 70%. With this growth 24i also secured a spot on the prestigious Inc.5000 list of the fastest growing companies in EMEA in 2017. The list, seen as a ‘celebration of innovation’ and a distinguished ‘network of entrepreneurial leaders’, honors private companies that have achieved significant overall staff and revenue growth over a three-year period.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020