SINGAPORE – Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and StarHub announced the renewal and deepening of their partnership for a further two-year term following a successful two-year collaboration. The two companies will continue their tie-up in advertising sales, content creation and distribution, data analytics, and marketing. In addition, further collaboration will be explored in new areas such as healthcare, retail and education.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the partnership renewal was signed this afternoon in StarHub Green by Chief Executive Officer of SPH, Mr Ng Yat Chung, and Chief Executive Officer of StarHub, Mr Tan Tong Hai.
The strategic partnership has combined SPH’s extensive sales team and StarHub’s content and distribution platforms to offer integrated multi-platform advertising packages to the market. With the renewal, the two will continue working to develop omnipresent branding opportunities for advertisers across TV, print, out-of-home, radio, mobile and digital media.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020