SINGAPORE – Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and StarHub announced the renewal and deepening of their partnership for a further two-year term following a successful two-year collaboration. The two companies will continue their tie-up in advertising sales, content creation and distribution, data analytics, and marketing. In addition, further collaboration will be explored in new areas such as healthcare, retail and education.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the partnership renewal was signed this afternoon in StarHub Green by Chief Executive Officer of SPH, Mr Ng Yat Chung, and Chief Executive Officer of StarHub, Mr Tan Tong Hai.
The strategic partnership has combined SPH’s extensive sales team and StarHub’s content and distribution platforms to offer integrated multi-platform advertising packages to the market. With the renewal, the two will continue working to develop omnipresent branding opportunities for advertisers across TV, print, out-of-home, radio, mobile and digital media.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020