SINGAPORE – Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and StarHub announced the renewal and deepening of their partnership for a further two-year term following a successful two-year collaboration. The two companies will continue their tie-up in advertising sales, content creation and distribution, data analytics, and marketing. In addition, further collaboration will be explored in new areas such as healthcare, retail and education.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the partnership renewal was signed this afternoon in StarHub Green by Chief Executive Officer of SPH, Mr Ng Yat Chung, and Chief Executive Officer of StarHub, Mr Tan Tong Hai.
The strategic partnership has combined SPH’s extensive sales team and StarHub’s content and distribution platforms to offer integrated multi-platform advertising packages to the market. With the renewal, the two will continue working to develop omnipresent branding opportunities for advertisers across TV, print, out-of-home, radio, mobile and digital media.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020