TV Azteca, Vivendi and European Commission addressed MIPCOM
Paris – Benjamin Salinas Sada, CEO of Mexico’s TV Azteca,Dominique Delport, Global Managing Director of Havas Group and Chairman of Vivendi Content, and Claire Bury, Deputy Director General in DG Connect, European Commission, with responsibility for regulatory aspects of the Digital Single Market are all set to keynote at MIPCOM 2017.
The world’s leading entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 16-19 October, and this year takes as its over-arching conference theme, “The Global Race for Creative Connections”.
With a background in programme production, Benjamin Salinas Sada has been CEO of TV Azteca since October 2015, and as such leads one of the world’s two largest producers of Spanish-language television programming, operating four television networks in Mexico, Azteca America focused on the U.S. Hispanic market, and Azteca Web, which operates one of Mexico’s most popular websites. During his Media Mastermind Keynote scheduled for 4:15pm on Monday 16 October, Salinas will share his thoughts on the future of television and entertainment facing a multiplicity of distribution platforms and production companies, along with a market imbalance in which the present offer is not fulfilling increased demand for more and better content.
As Chairman of Vivendi Content, Dominique Delport leads all the French media group’s strategic projects around new content, new platforms and new forms of storytelling.
Vivendi Content works also to develop creative synergies between the group’s entities, including Canal+, Universal Music Group, Gameloft, and online video platform Dailymotion. Vivendi Content has successfully invested the field of non-scripted content, short series apps, and the production and distribution of global non-scripted TV shows, gameshows and documentaries. Thanks to this unique role alongside his responsibilities as Havas Group Global Managing Director, Delport will deliver his thoughts on the future of content, the future of formats and the impact of new devices and platforms in a post-digital era during a Media Mastermind Keynote.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020